Friday, April 13, 2018

My Visit to California

My little sister Paige is expecting TWINS in June.  She needed a few extra sets of hands to get her nursery all set up for the babies so me and my sister DeNae flew in to help her out.  I had a fantastic few days hanging out with my sisters!  I also loved getting to play with my nephews, they are all so cute:)  The best part of sister time is when we get to sit down and laugh and tell stories and chat and eat and have fun.  I love sister time!

Remy Deshetler and Owen Israelsen...two of my super cute nephews.  They had so much fun playing together!

Paige is pregnant with twins...I'm just fat:)  Paige's husband Zach left for the week so it was really great that DeNae and I could be there for Paige.

I finally got to meet my nephew Emmett Israelsen and he's almost a year old!!!  He was such a cutie, I loved him to death!

We had to paint the nursery...this hideous pink had to go!  We painted 3 walls in cream and the 4th wall this great forest green color.  It turned out fantastic.

Me lovin' on my little buddy Emmett:)

Owen got to participate in Remy's dance class.  It was so cute to see those little boys together in a class full of girls:)

We all had a fun time at the trampoline park.  Little Emmett was so cute crawling around and getting bounced around by the kids!

Our adventurous bike ride.  I had this great idea to take the kids out for a bike ride to get a ice cream treat at the gas station.  It was only about a 4 mile ride which would have been fine except the front tire popped about halfway there...I kept riding on it but it made it so hard to pedal and took so much longer because I had to go slow.  The boys didn't seem to mind and as you can see everyone was happy to get a treat.  Luckily Paige and DeNae came in the van to rescue us so I didn't have to ride back to the house on a flat tire:)

Play time with the boys

DeNae and I were having trouble getting this dumb electric screwdriver to work so Paige had to get her pregnant self up on the ladder to screw in the curtain rods.

DeNae and I show off our awesome crib assembling skills.  I think the nursery turned out so cute!  I can't wait to meet these little twins:)

No comments:

Post a Comment