Saturday, March 31, 2018

March Madness


We had lots of adventures in March!

Julian showing off his great climbing skills, what a monkey!

We took time on a beautiful Saturday to go for a hike.  The boys were NOT happy about it and we spent most of the first part of the hike listening to them all complain loudly about going on a hike!  The weather was perfect, the hike was great...it's just the boys attitude I would have liked to change.  Notice, the twins refused to be in our photo:(

The hike ended at a little shrine in the woods to Our Lady of Guadalupe.

Great day for a hike!

Hyrum and I are training for Cycle Oregon this September.  This was on one of our practice rides.  We biked into Vernonia, OR and found this cute little ruin of an old logging factory.

Julian got to participate in the flag ceremony at his Elementary School

My niece, Taylor Doxey, had her Bridal Shower.  Her and Parker are super cute together!

Took a day to go snow shoeing up at Mt. Hood.  We did a 3 mile loop and it was perfect weather.  I took my jacket off after about 1/4 mile...it was so sunny!

Me and Katrina with beautiful Mt. Hood in the back ground:)

I turned 41!  I'm getting old but thanks to good friends who make chocolate, peanut butter cheesecake for me...I think I'll enjoy this birthday:)

This same friend (Elizabeth Van Horne) organized a surprise birthday lunch for me.  All these ladies came to celebrate with me.  I feel so loved!


Hyrum and I went into Portland for a yummy dinner and dessert for my birthday.  We split this delicious cake from Papa Hyden's...yummy!


Took the boys and some friends to the "10 Grands" concert for kids.  All the performers are in high school and they play fun songs that kids like.  My boys still complained about going (they seem to do a lot of complaining lately) but I think it's good for them to experience some culture while they are young.

No comments:

Post a Comment