Saturday, December 23, 2017

Trip to Washington

One of my favorite people in all the world (Kari Christensen) lives just 3 hours north of me.  I took the opportunity with the boys out of school for Christmas break to go up and visit.  We only stayed a few days but we packed a lot of fun into those days and I got to catch up with my friend:)

We took the boys ice skating for the first time at Seattle Center.  The twins got the hang of it but Julian didn't last long.  I tried to help him out but it's exhausting trying to keep my own balance while trying to keep Julian up!

Kari with Jonah and Eli on the ice

A shot with all the crazy kids!  We got popcorn and hot chocolate:)

After ice skating we took the kids for a ride on the giant ferris wheel.  Heights are not my thing so I really don't know why I had the idea to take them...but I think they all had fun and it's a great way to see the city!

Of course we had to stop by Ivars for some fish and chips (or chicken and chips...none of the kids wanted fish)

From Ivars we wanted to go walk around the Pike Place Market.  It was only about 7 blocks but this guy on a bike offered to take ALL of us.  It was so funny the looks we got from people as we biked by...we were pretty stacked up!

I love walking around Pike Place.  So much to see!

The famous (but really gross) gum wall.

Aaron got us hooked up for a great night of karaoke!  It was super fun.  Of course none of my boys wanted to sing but it was fun to watch the Christensen kids put all their heart into the songs they chose:)

No comments:

Post a Comment