Saturday, June 24, 2017

Random June

I love all the end of school year activities.  We had an awesome June!

I went on a field trip with Julian's 2nd grade class to a farm.  They got to plant pumpkin seeds and hopefully we can go to the farm in October and pick his pumpkin!  This was the farms big piggy, that I thought was cute and then it turned around right as I took a photo!

I have the best friends!  For my 40th birthday we took a river boat lunch cruise.  So many people came to show me they love me.  I'm so lucky to have such great people in my life.

My amazing friend Kari even drove 3 hours from Washington to come for the day.  She is the best!

We went to the new Orenco park.  There were these awesome tree? vine? stick? sculptures.

My boys didn't waste any time figuring out how to climb around on them!

Julian got to participate in a flag ceremony for his school's final assembly.

All 3 boys did a fantastic job with their piano recitals.  My twins are determined to quit but I'm determined to keep them going with piano.  We'll see who wins this battle:)

The twins helped out spreading bark at a local nature preserve to earn a scout badge.  Luckily they had some friends there with them so I'm pretty sure they had fun.

No comments:

Post a Comment