Wednesday, October 26, 2016

Random September

Took the boys to Oaks Park for a day.  It was HOT and sunny and I think I spent about as much on water as I did on the tickets!  Julian invited a friend to come along so he didn't have to ride alone...Mommy doesn't "do" amusement park rides:)

Started on the outdoor remodel.  Hyrum took out a window and reframed for a double French door that will lead to our new outdoor deck...it's a work in progress

Another season of soccer.  The boys played hard and enjoyed their team, especially Townsend really loved soccer this year.

Townsend "Action Shot"

Emerson ready to kick the ball.  I don't know how they could play with their hair in their face the whole time!

Julian had fun this year but he gets tired easily.  I was happy if he committed to play at least until half time in the game:)

No comments:

Post a Comment