Thursday, April 30, 2015

Julian is 6 Years Old!

This little man is growing up so fast!  He has the best smile and still likes to hug his mom and dad.  He likes to play the wii and go to the park to swing.  He is learning to read and he writes great love notes for me:)  He likes to come into my bed to snuggle in the morning.  As a mom with older kids I know this won't last so I try to hang onto those moments as best I can.  He is a very picky eater and has a croissant with nutella for lunch every single day.

I love you my little man Jules!

It doesn't get much cuter than this!

He got the "Hobbit" game for the wii

He requested Hawaiian shave ice for his school birthday treat.  I think all the kids loved it!

The birthday cake I made for his party.  We went to the gym where he takes gymnastics.  I'm a huge fan of having birthday parties somewhere other than my house...let someone else clean up the mess:)

Julian with his friends at the party

Playing tag at the gym

The gym even provides a coach to be there to play all the games with the kids.  What a fun time I had just watching all the kids run around having fun and I didn't have to organize anything!

Present time!


No comments:

Post a Comment