Thursday, May 28, 2015

11 Year Old Campout


May 1-2:  My twins got to go on their very first scout campout.  As far as I know there was only one knife incident (I think Emerson cut himself).  They brought our 7 man tent and squeezed all their friends inside and stayed up way too late talking.  I think Townsend and another boy actually switched tents so they could get some sleep.  Hyrum went with them because they needed some extra leaders.  I think overall they had fun, they sure look happy in the photos Hyrum took!

Townsend (L) Emerson (R)

Townsend

Emerson and a friend trying to knock each other off the log

Townsend at the shooting range

Since I was home alone with just Julian he got to have a little play date with his friend Leah and then we all went out for Hawaiian shave ice:)


No comments:

Post a Comment